Please be aware that some areas and trails at the Turkey Point Tract in the St. Williams Conservation Reserve will be temporarily closed this winter as logging operations will be starting there shortly.
Signage will be posted around the perimeter of the affected area and trailheads. The posted area and affected trails are shown in orange on the attached map.
For the safety of the CR users and the logging operators, the trails and the posted area will be closed to ALL users until the logging operations are completed (anticipated re-opening in April 2021). Once the operation is complete, the signs will be removed and website (www.swcr.ca) will be updated.
- Please obey all posted signage.
- ALL trails indicated in orange will be closed during Vegetation Management Operations.
- The area shaded in orange is also closed to access during operations.
- Some of the multi-use trails (see yellow and black dashed line on map) will remain open for use.
- Some of the mountain bike trails (indicated in blue lines on map) will remain open.
Questions about the closures can be directed to either:
Audrey Heagy, Coordinator, St Williams Conservation Reserve Community Council, email@example.com
Jeff Pickersgill, Manager, St. Williams Conservation Reserve, Ontario Park Jeffrey.Pic