The area will remain closed for approximately a month until the logging operation is completed. Signs are going up tomorrow November 10th. Logging starting on Wednesday November 11th. The signs will be removed once the operation is completed. Area will be closed for approximately a month until the logging operation is completed. Updates of reopening will be on the website as well as on our social media.
- Please obey all posted signage.
- ALL trails indicated in orange will be closed during Vegetation Management Operations.
- The area shaded in orange is also closed to access during operations.
- Some of the multi-use trails (see yellow and black dashed line on map) will remain open for use.
- The equestrian trails (indicated in red dashed lines on map) will remain open.
Questions about the closures can be directed to either:
Audrey Heagy, Coordinator, St Williams Conservation Reserve Community Council, email@example.com
Jeff Pickersgill, Manager, St. Williams Conservation Reserve, Ontario Park
Jeffrey.Pickersgill@ontario.ca 519) 426-3229 ext. 227