All hunting within the Reserve is subject to provincial and federal regulations. To find out more about these regulations Visit the link below.
Code of Conduct for Hunters and Anglers:
- Always hunt safely, legally and ethically. Obey posted signs.
- Hunting and angling is subject to Provincial policies and regulations. All hunters and anglers must be properly licensed.
- Respect the rights of other Conservation Reserve users. Show consideration for non-hunters. Do not hunt in high traffic areas.
- Respect the environment, property owners’ rights and other hunters and anglers.
- Support wildlife and habitat conservation.
- Pass on an ethical hunting tradition.
Click HERE for trail maps of the Reserve.